We are experts in Project Management and Construction Support
Bridge Project Solutions
Bridge Project Solutions specialize in servicing the local government, renewable energy (solar), fuel storage, mining and metallurgical industries. Our expertise in project management, feasibility studies and project life-cycle planning means your projects are set up to succeed from the outset.
We offer comprehensive project management; from feasibility studies, life-cycle planning, right through to construction management and evaluation reports.
Our team brings:
- Strong safety awareness and focus, leading to excellent safety outcomes
- Multi industry sector experience working within Client framework and teams
- Experience in local government capital project implementation
- Renewable energy (solar) experience
- Fuel storage experience including WHS Act & Regs, AS1940, API650, Dangerous Goods
- Metallurgical (iron and steel) and mining experience (notably coal, gold, iron ore)
- Deep knowledge of major, sustaining and minor capital frameworks, processes, systems and procedures
- Developer of lean sustaining and minor capital frameworks (Global award Winner)
- Leaders of collaborative, integrated owner teams
- PMO framework set up and management
- Cost effective and flexible rate structures
About David Bridge
David Bridge is the Director and Lead Consultant with Bridge Project Solutions. He is a “Certified Practicing Senior Project Manager” (CPSPM) with the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) and a “Project Management Professional” (PMP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). David has a Masters Degree in Project Management (MPM) from the University of Sydney. 28 years experience delivering projects through the whole of the project life cycle in the fuel terminal, renewable energy, iron and steel, water utilities, mining and telecommunication infrastructure sectors.
Area of Specialty: The development of, and provision of consulting advice to clients regarding sustaining and minor capital frameworks for Project Management Offices. Also, portfolio, program and project delivery.
Considered a ‘front end’ specialist – initiating projects, developing client requirements, scoping, tendering / procurement, budget estimating, risk management, schedule development, constructability risk assessment workshops (CHAIR), stabilizing problematic projects and development of project management plans for the sustaining and minor capital context.
Recipient of two Global Corporate Awards for Project Operational Excellence
(PMP) – Senior Project Manager